Three action-packed days to nail down the only plan you need to take your pharmacy from good to great.
What is PDS 2022?
For over 21 years, Pharmacy Development Services (PDS) has equipped thousands of independent pharmacy owners with the critical enterprise, leadership and financial skills needed to run a thriving business in a rapidly changing environment.
We invite you to join the most innovative pharmacy leaders who will show you exactly how to build a stronger and more profitable business.
- Uncover what is driving results in your pharmacy.
- Learn how to leverage your pharmacy’s metrics.
- Build a business rooted in continuous patient connection.
- Establish your pharmacists as accessible healthcare providers.
- Curate patient care services that your community needs.
- Get the blueprint for navigating uncertainty and managing change.
Learning at PDS 2020
Amazing Pharmacy Leaders
About to take stage at @pds_rx Super Conference for 1,800 amazing pharmacy leaders!!!!! This place is hopping #pds2020! Wow. So 🔥🔥🔥ed up to be here and share how to bridge generations in pharmacy. One of my original mentors was an independent pharmacist. Grateful to be here! pic.twitter.com/8K5GfnKHqD
— Jason Dorsey – Speaker | Author | Researcher (@jasondorsey) February 29, 2020
Educating & Strategizing
Passion for Patient Care
View this post on Instagram
Connecting with Pharmacy Owners
Founder and CEO, Change Enthusiasm Global
Master the Chemistry of Change | Unleashing Your Inner Change Enthusiast With contagious energy that radiates throughout every room she steps into, Cassandra Worthy is the world’s truly DISRUPTIVE thought-leader on CHANGE that companies need to build organizational resilience and adaptability...>
During times of major shift such as merger, acquisition, organizational restructure, new systems integration, and market disruption RARELY do businesses ever face the tumultuous emotional landscape of the organization head-on. Only 10% of successful change adoption is about know-how…the other 90% is squarely centered on an organization’s motivation and willingness to embrace the change. Without addressing the emotions standing in the way of motivation, any transformation journey is stopped in its tracks.
This is where Cassandra steps in. She has created and cultivated the unique strategy of Change Enthusiasm® which is arming individuals around the world with the means to harness the power of emotion, a resource in infinite supply, to embrace and accelerate change and transformation journeys. Cassandra’s message nurtures highly resilient and adaptable organizations beginning at the heart of the individual.
Cassandra’s client base spans the Fortune 500 and larger all over the world including Procter & Gamble, Allstate, Jones Lang LaSalle, Centene Corporation, ConferenceDirect, and WeWork. Cassandra invigorates and inspires organizations, C-suite executives, and business associations alike going through significant change, disruption, and transformation.
Cassandra’s customized keynote and workshop programs motivate the workforce to embrace Change Enthusiasm® and subsequently become self-actualized in working towards a change vision. In her leadership-centric presentations, she is not only sharing this unique strategy of Change Enthusiasm® but also 10+ years of M&A experience distilled down into the critical leadership traits required to lead with exception during high-stress times of change and transformation.
Through the power of Change Enthusiasm®, you’ll leave PDS 2022 with these valuable tools to self-assess your change emotions and redirect anxiety and fears into moments of opportunity:
- An inspired perspective that managing and championing significant shift is entirely possible and even enjoyable.
- Steps to cultivate a growth mindset to thrive in the face of stressful and frustrating change.
- The education, energy, and motivation to take the first step to be becoming a Change Enthusiast.
Founder and CEO, Juliet Funt Group
Feed the Fire | How taking a minute to think changes the nature of work Do you wish you could stop the mayhem of work and life for a brief moment and just take a minute? Do you sense you could contribute more if there was a little more room in the day? Many people feel this way, but taking a restorative pause has felt impossible—until now...>
You’re not alone in yearning for freedom from constant reactivity. Today’s global workforce is so fried it belongs in the food court of a county fair. We’re relentlessly behind the curve, attending to crisis everywhere, and our 3 a.m. insomnia provides the day’s only unscheduled time to think.
What we need again in our lives is the missing element of white space—short periods of open, unscheduled time that, when recaptured, change the very nature of work. White space is the stepping back, the strategic pause, and the oxygen that allows the sparks of our efforts to catch fire. It’s yours to reclaim, and this session will show you how.
In this lively session based on Juliet Funt’s new book, A Minute to Think, you’ll receive the permission, framework, and direction you need to regain control of your overloaded, caffeinated, inbox-worshiping workday and find a precious minute. Using memorable stories and razor-sharp instruction, Juliet will help you rediscover the meaning of your work, the way out of burnout and the liberty of your time.
A regular feature in top global media outlets, including Forbes and Fast Company, Juliet Funt is a renowned keynote speaker and tough-love advisor to the Fortune 500.
As the founder and CEO of the boutique efficiency firm Juliet Funt Group, she is an evangelist for freeing the potential of companies by unburdening their talent from busywork. Juliet’s warm, relatable manner and actionable content earned her one of the highest ratings in the largest speaking event in the world, and she has worked with Spotify, National Geographic, Anthem, Vans, Abbott, Costco, Pepsi, Nike, Wells Fargo, Sephora, Sysco, and ESPN.
CAN’T MISS TOPICS: PDS 2022
Throughout the three days in Orlando, you’ll hear from industry leaders about where opportunity, disruption, technology, and mindset are accelerating change in your favor. Re-image your community pharmacy and the impact on patients’ lives.
- Remote Patient Management Program Attendees will walk through the steps of creating a program to serve their community through collaborative care. Increase your reach, connect with patients while showcasing yourn pharmacists as healthcare practitioners in the community alongside other prescribers. This program doesn’t rely on pharmacist provider status – regardless of your state, there is an opportunity to impact and improve patient outcomes.
- Point of Care Testing Expansion As POCT solutions expand, we’ll show you specific ways to assess the opportunity and apply resources to implement these solutions without throwing your pharmacy and workflow into chaos.
- Pharmacy Marketing Implement a marketing strategy that drives results. Make it easier for patients to find you and your services without adding more work to your list. Patients are more tech-savvy than ever, and this segment will show you the importance of a strategy within the four walls of your pharmacy as well as the web.
- Performance-Based DIR Mitigation
PDS has partnered with Pharmacy Quality Solutions (PQS) to help pharmacies mitigate DIR Fees and (even earn bonus payments) by FOCUSING on pharmacy performance through quality measures with a proactive performance improvement approach.
- Procurement/Cost of Goods
We hear a lot about the cost of medication and very little about the impact this has on the ability to sustainably run a business. A pharmacy’s Cost of Goods typically represents 70 to 75% of a pharmacy’s P&L, the single largest line item on their statement. Our goal for this session is to highlight the impact and importance of understanding and managing these relationships through better buying strategies.
Ready. Set. Grow.
This is What Success Looks Like
PDS Member, Pharmacy Owner
PDS Member, Pharmacy Owner
PDS Member, Pharmacy Owner
Expand and amplify your services with these industry leaders.