We are committed to the health and safety of our guests, teams, and the wider community. Below are the steps we are taking to ensure a safe AND fun event on May 20-22, 2021.
- Extended Refund Policy: Tickets are 100% refundable through February 28th, 2020.
- Enhanced Safety Measures: We’re working closely with Walt Disney World Operations to ensure we exceed all local and federal safety and hygiene guidelines.
- Education, Training: PDS will provide daily training to all event employees on social distancing, proper health and hygiene, and effective use of PPE.
- Room & Event Capacities: PDS and Coronado Springs leadership are currently discussing realistic capacity limits for the event. Our chosen venue is over 60,000 SQ FT for the general session and over 80,000 SQ FT for the exhibit hall. We’re confident that we will be able to safely accommodate attendees.
- Contingency Plan: We’re optimistic that we will gather (safely) in person for PDS 2021. Because we believe in planning, we’re also developing a contingency plan to provide the same quality program even if it has to look a little different.