Is the PDS Super-Conference right for me?
The PDS Super-Conference is not for everyone. In fact, it is meant for an elite group of independent pharmacy owners who are committed to learning how they can advance their business and become more profitable.
What are the actual dates of the Conference?
Feb. 23th - 25th, 2017 (Wednesday evening and all day Thursday through Saturday)
- The conference takes place in Orlando because virtually every airport in America has a direct flight to Orlando International Airport.
- We hold the super-conference in Orlando because it is the most affordable location for business events and trade shows and we want to pass any cost savings onto you.
- Many of you operate pharmacies in colder climates and heading to sunny Orlando in February is always a plus.
- Orlando is a great family-oriented city with diverse arts and culture. We recommend that you plan your time for sightseeing and amusement parks for pre or post conference since you don't want to miss a moment of our event.
Where will the Conference be held?
Rosen Shingle Creek
9939 Universal Blvd.
Orlando, Florida 32819
Phone: (866) 996-9939
What are the hours of the Conference?
Wednesday, February 22, 2017
- 4:00pm - 9:00pm: Pre-registration
- 6:00pm - 7:30pm: Welcome reception and exhibitor grand opening
Thursday-Saturday, February 23-25, 2017
- 6:30am - 8:30am: Complimentary coffee/tea and breakfast snack
- 7:15am - 6:30pm: Conference doors and exhibitors open
- 8:00am: Conference program begins
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm: Complimentary lunch
- 6:30pm: Conference concludes
How do I check-in to the Conference?
To avoid the crowd at registration, we highly encourage you to check-in early on:
- Wednesday, February 22nd from 4:00-9:00 pm.
- You may also check-in the morning of the first day, Thursday, February 23rd from 6:30-8:00 am
Why don't you share the agenda?
We've been hosting the super-conference for well over a decade and we know that our unique formula works. We don't share the agenda ahead of time because we don't want you to miss something that will likely positively impact your business.
Although we don't provide the agenda ahead of time, we always schedule breaks, lunch and time for you to visit with our industry's top vendors.
What are the transportation options to the conference venue?
From the Airport | A shuttle service is available from MCO to the Rosen Shingle Creek and provided by Mears Transportation. The number to call is (407) 423-5566. There are automatic departures from the airport every 30 to 45 minutes. Upon arrival at the airport, go to level one below baggage claim to the Mears desk to purchase vouchers or online at www.mearstransportation.com/global/orlando.
Will any meals be included at the Conference?
Yes, coffee/tea and a light breakfast snack (7:00-8:00 am) and full lunch is provided daily during Conference dates. The resort has restaurants available for dinner choices.
Will exhibitors be at the Conference?
Yes! Our favorite exhibitors will be returning, as well as some new faces. You can find the complete list of 2017 PDS Super-Conference conference Exhibitors here.
What is the dress code?
The event attire is business casual. You can expect the meeting room to be set at a cool 68 degrees. We strongly recommend that you bring a sweater for your own personal comfort.
Who can I contact if I have an emergency?
Please call our main office line at (800) 987-7386. If you need to speak with an onsite PDS Team Member, please contact: Dody Kenny at (561) 275-2644.